Is your community organization looking to raise funds?
Flapjack Fundraisers are a fun and effective way to raise money for your school, youth sports, community club or charity. Applebee's® is here to lend a hand - the other one will be flipping pancakes!
For more information on fundraising opportunities, please email the contact for your area:
Here's How it Works!
You can host a Flapjack Fundraiser with Applebee's during non-business hours Saturday or Sunday - 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Our delicious fundraiser breakfast consists of pancakes, syrup, bacon, orange juice, tea and coffee!
What you need to do:
- Coordinate a day and time with the General Manager of your neighbourhood Applebee's Restaurant.
- Advertise and promote the event utilizing artwork templates supplied by Applebee's.
- Sell tickets to friends, family members, co-workers… anyone supporting your organization.
- Recruit volunteers to assist with greeting your guests, serving pancakes and beverages from our kitchen and bussers to clear tables.
(Volunteers must be 16 years of age or older.)
What we will do:
- Provide you with customized promotional flyers and tickets ready for you to copy and distribute.
- Provide kitchen staff
- Provide food and beverage